Dr. Marco Cippitelli: Brief CV
CURRICULUM VITAE ET STUDIORUM
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
1990. Graduated in Biological Science (summa cum laude), University of Rome "La Sapienza".
1992-1996. Visiting Scientist at the "Biological Carcinogenesis and Development Program, “Molecular Immunology Section" (Laboratory of Experimental Immunology) National Cancer Institute (NCI) Frederick, Maryland, USA.
1996. PhD (Experimental Medicine), University of Rome "La Sapienza" - Italy.
1996-2000. Research Scientist at the Laboratory of Immunology (Dept. Experimental Medicine and Pathology) and Laboratory of Pathophysiology, CRS, Regina Elena Cancer Institute, Rome, Italy.
2000-2007. Research Associate - General Pathology, Dept. of Experimental Medicine and Pathology, University of Rome "La Sapienza" - Italy.
2007-Present. Associate Professor - General Pathology, Dept. of Molecular Medicine, University of Rome "Sapienza" - Italy.
My research activity has been mainly conducted in the field of transcriptional regulation and tumor immunology, aimed at understanding the mechanisms underlying the regulation of genes involved in NK cell antitumor effector functions.
- Author of several original publications in high rank journals (ID/orcid.org/0000-0002-9620-538X).
- Member of the Italian Society of Immunology, Clinical Immunology and Allergology (SIICA).
- Referee of international journals including Journal of Immunology, European Journal of Immunology, Immunology Letters, Oncotarget, Haematologica, Annals of Hematology, Journal of Immunology Research, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, Current Medicinal Chemistry.
- Lead Investigator of research grants from Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) and Ministry of Health (Ministero della Salute).
- Lecturer in Immunology and Immunopathology, General Pathology (Faculty of Pharmacy and MedicineUniversity of Rome - La Sapienza, Italy).
- Supervisor of Graduate Students, PhD Students and Postdoctoral Fellows.