Corsi di Laurea della Facoltàdi Farmacia e Medicina
The main instrumentations available in the Biosensors Laboratory consist of several electrochemical (amperometers and potentiostates) and optical (Surface Plasmon Resonance and spectrophotometer) interfaces, flow injection analysis systems.
1) Nanotechnologies applied for the development of optical and electrochemical biosensors.
2) Realization of enzymatic electrochemical biosensors and their application to environmental, pharmaceutical and food analysis.
3) Study of the electrochemical properties of new substances that can be used as redox mediators in the realization of mediated electron transfer based biosensors.
4) Synthesis of redox mediator and modification thereof.
5) Evaluation and optimization of the different immobilization procedures of enzymes and mediators, that can be used in the development of enzymatic screen printed electrodes.
6) Application of Electrochemical Surface Plasmon Resonance (ESPR) in the evaluation of the growth of proteins, mediators and SAMs on gold surfaces.
7) Development of ESPR based immunosensors and their application in clinical, toxicological and pharmacological fields.
8) Realization of biocatalyst-based bioreactors for the biodegradation of environmental pollutants.
9) Evaluation of the potential use of electrochemical and optical biosensors for the detection of doping substances and methods.